Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Vamos a Costa Rica


Well we've landed in Houston (at which I'm urged to say "Houston, we have a problem"). After sleeping from Chicago to Houston, I'm excited to catch a few more hours on the way to Costa!

Now, what exactly am I doing in Costa? Great question, I'm glad you asked! Honestly, I still am asking the same thing, but now I know a little bit.  For the first couple of days, I'll be doing a work project, putting in a concrete floor in a house in the Capitol city of San Jose. The second stretch continues to be a mystery for me, but by my understanding, there will be another work project and a chance to learn about LeaderTreks' partners in Costa. Finally, we'll be serving near the coast and exploring more of what Costa has to offer, including an apparently very cool national park in the area. 

So there you go! Now you know as much as I do about my life the next three weeks or so.

Sorry this post is so brief, not only do I not know much, but my plane for San Jose, Costa Rica is set to take off in about 14 minutes!!!!

I appreciate the continued prayer and support from you guys back in the cold :). I will be without my phone the next few weeks so please continue to comment and stuff, but I will not be able to reply. 

Love you all!

Ben Hershberger 

2 comments:

  1. Hola Oscar! Disfrutamos de verte mientras estabas aquĆ­, y esperamos que tengas un buen viaje a Costa Rica antes de Christmas! Cuando regreses querremos escuchar todas las historias de tu nuevo viaje. Disfruta todo, y mira las acciones de Dios a menudo. Nos vemos pronto!

    ReplyDelete